Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Notification before starting a scheduled screen recording
Options
lavandil  
Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 9:09:27 PM(UTC)

I want My Screen Recorder Pro to notify me before starting a scheduled screen recording. This will help me choose whether to continue or stop the recording action. Is it possible to do this?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:21:59 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
There are several actions that can be performed in My Screen Recorder Pro before starting and/or after completing a scheduled recording.

You can configure My Screen Recorder Pro to display a confirmation message before starting the scheduled screen recording. To do this, click on the Schedule icon from the toolbar. Enter the start date-time and schedule type. On the next page, look for the Optional actions to perform at the start of the screen recording section and click on the New button.

UserPostedImage

On the Perform Actions Before Recording dialog, select the Display a message box option from the ‘Actions’ drop down. Enter the Title and Message to display, and select the Ok and Cancel button option from ‘Confirmation’ dropdown. You can see the preview by clicking on the Preview button. Click the Ok button and finish the settings.

UserPostedImage

A confirmation message box will appear on the screen when the scheduled start time arrives. You can click Ok to continue or Cancel to stop the screen recording.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.