Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
View the camera on another device with Mobile Hotspot
Options
tom1  
Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:48:36 PM(UTC)

I don’t have Wi-Fi network at my home. I want to stream my mobile camera preview to another mobile device. How can I do this with IP Phone Camera?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 12:56:20 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Using IP Phone Camera, you can easily connect to any device that has a browser such as a PC, a mobile or a smart TV using mobile hotspot.

To establish a connection using mobile hotspot, open the IP Phone camera app and go to Settings. Choose Connection Type as Mobile Hotspot and click on 'Yes, go to Settings'. From your device's settings, turn on the hotspot. Press 'Start Broadcasting' to see the URL on the homepage of the app. Note down the URL required for connection with another device.

UserPostedImage

On the other device, go to the device's Wi-Fi settings. Turn ON the Wi-Fi. You will see the hotspot name in the list. Select the network and click on the Connect button to establish a connection between both the devices.

UserPostedImage

Once you have configured these settings, open the browser on the mobile device and enter the URL for connection. You will see the camera preview from one mobile device displayed on the other mobile device.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.