Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Skip download of large files from FTP server
Options
buckybadger  
Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:33:55 PM(UTC)

I am using Auto FTP Manager to download files from FTP server. I don't want to download files from FTP server which are large in size. Can I skip the download of large files?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 12:46:36 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Using the File and Folder Filters in Auto FTP Manager, you can skip the download of large files from FTP server.

To configure settings for Files and Folders filter, you have to create an Automated transfer profile. Click File >> New Connection Profile. Select connection profile type as Automated Profile.

UserPostedImage

On next page, enter all the details required to connect to FTP server including FTP address, username and password. On the Action rules page, select the transfer action for downloading the files.

Now, look for Files and Folders filters section and click Configure button. Select File Size filter and set it to Exclude file size Greater than 'N' MB. Click Ok button to save these settings. Move to next page, enter profile name and click on Create button.

UserPostedImage

Right click on the profile name and select Start Automated transfer option. The files having the size greater than the specified file size will not be downloaded.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.