Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Transfer files from mobile device to PC using 'Mobile to PC Transfer'
Options
benhoco799  
Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:42:46 PM(UTC)

I want to transfer files from my Samsung mobile to my PC. How can I do this using your app?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:47:19 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Mobile to PC File Transfer allows you to easily transfer files between your Android device and Windows PC.

On your Windows PC, you will need to download FTP Manager Lite.

Watch the video tutorial to see how easy it is to set up and transfer files.

For a quick overview of how to create a connection between both applications, first open PC To Mobile Transfer on your device and note down the ID and password.

UserPostedImage

Next, open FTP Manager Lite on your Windows PC and click File >> New Connection Profile. Select Transfer files between a PC folder and a Mobile device. Navigate to the next page to provide the path of the PC folder and the Mobile connection details. Enter the ID and password from your Android device in FTP Manager Lite. Then click on Test Connection to check whether the connection with your server is successful.

UserPostedImage

Once you have created the connection profile, select the files to transfer from Android device to PC, and go!

UserPostedImage

Note:- If you are transferring files from SD card and using Android version 5.0 or above then the SD card storage is Read Only. This means you cannot save files from your PC onto the SD card.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.