Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Transfer files from the SD card in my phone to my PC
Options
jrc159357  
Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:18:57 PM(UTC)

I want to transfer files from the SD card in my Samsung phone to my PC. Can you please give me detailed instructions on how can I do this?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:25:22 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Mobile to PC File Transfer gives you the ability to transfer files from any folder on your Android phone, including your SD card, to a Windows PC.

Mobile to PC File Transfer works with FTP Manager Lite.

Next, open Mobile to PC File Transfer on your Android phone, and go to settings and choose the SD Card option. Click on the SAVE button to save the settings. Now, note the ID and password to use in FTP Manager Lite on your Windows PC.

UserPostedImage

To control the transfer process, create a connection profile in the FTP Manager Lite.

Watch the video tutorial to see how to establish a connection:

First, open FTP Manager Lite on your Windows PC and click File >> New Connection Profile. Select Transfer files between a PC folder and a Mobile device. Navigate to next page and enter ID and password from your Android device in FTP Manager Lite. Then click on Test Connection to check whether the connection with your server is successful.

Once you have created the connection profile, you will see your SD card in File Manager. Select the files to transfer from your SD card to the PC folder.

Note:- If you are using Android version 5.0 or above then the SD card storage is Read Only. This means you cannot save files from your PC onto the SD card.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.