Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Creating audio and video clips for a web site slide show
Options
sulasno  
Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 5:17:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am getting ready to purchase:
Video Edit Magic
Text Speaker

Before I do I want to make sure that I will be able to do the following:

On a new website that I am building, I want to feature about 30 images per page in such a format that when my users click on a specific image, they will see 4 or 5 more different angle shots in a video related to that specific image and that they will hear one brief description that is associated with that slide.

Then when they are done with that slide show / specific image, they can go to the next slide and so on until they have seen all 30. So for each slide I would have a specific audio file.

So in the above example, I would have 30 slides / images with each one having its own speech clip. Please Note: the images would be still images, the speech clip would never be more than 50 words, the slide show duration would be less than a minute, there would be no music, and I would also want to have one title of descriptive text for each image.

Thank you in advance for reviewing and responding to my request.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:34:23 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Yes, you can use Video Edit Magic and Text Speaker to create the video clips you describe.

The title or descriptive text for each video can be embedded into the clip using Video Edit Magic. Or, it can be placed under the clip on your website using HTML. Text Speaker can create the audio clips you would like. You can even create a multilingual version of your page using voices in other languages.

Finally, VideoDesk can be used to host your video files and play audio or video when the image is clicked. The Webmaster Tools section in VideoDesk will generate the code you need to place on your website.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.