What's New in FTP Manager Lite?
- Test FTP Connection helper: You know the username and password but still having difficulty in connecting to the FTP account. Use our new Test FTP Connection helper to test the connection and automatically discover the correct FTP settings.
- Connect with Proxy Servers: Does your network have a proxy server? Now you can use SOCKS4, SOCKS5, HTTP or FTP proxy connections.
- Cut-Paste files from desktop to FTP server: Easily move your files from any PC location and paste directly to a FTP folder cut-paste operation.
- Quick Connect using URL: Found a FTP URL on a website? Just copy it and let FTP Manager Lite automatically discover and configure the FTP settings.
- Auto Keep Alive option: Stay connected to FTP servers even when you are not transferring the files. Application sends a command at random intervals to the FTP server, maintaining an active connection.
- Transfer Status bar: View the current status of transfer process such as total number of files present and maximum transfer channels available.
- Open and Edit Remote files: Use any application such as WORD, EXCEL to directly modify the files present on FTP location.