What's New in My Screen Recorder?
- Audio status notification: The count down window now provides details on which audio device will be used during recording.
- Windows 10 compatibility: My Screen Recorder fully supports the Windows 10 Operating System.
- Windows 8 compatibility: My Screen Recorder fully supports Windows 8 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Enhanced recording notification: My Screen Recorder icon on the taskbar and notification area will continuously flash and will indicate the current state of screen recording. You can easily come to know whether recording is in progress, paused or application is monitoring for motion.
- Restore cursor position: When you pause and resume recording, the cursor position is maintained for a seamless recording.
- Create MP3 Audio: Record audio from microphone, line-in or speakers and save it to standard MP3 format.
- Remembers previous recorded settings: Start screen recording using hotkey with same dimensions which you have selected previously.
- Theme Support: Add a new look to the application by changing the window border colors. New themes are added for you to enhance the appearance of the application window.
- New Media Player: View your recordings with the new built-in media player and get full control of the viewing experience.
- Boost Screen Recording Performance: Create smoother videos. This is useful while recording videos and fast motion.
- Desktop wallpaper effects: You can now select a color for the desktop wallpaper that will be used during recording.
- Pan and Zoom Controls: High dimension videos can now be easily previewed using pan and zoom controls.
- WMV Recording: Record directly into Windows Media Video format reducing the file size with no loss in the quality.
- Recording from Dual Audio Devices: My Screen Recorder enables you to record from two separate audio devices. You can record from the speakers as well as the microphone at the same time (Windows Vista / 7).
- Windows 7 Compatibility: My Screen Recorder is certified to run under Windows 7.
- Multi-Language Interface: My Screen Recorder's interface can now be displayed in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Control Windows Appearance: Windows appearance and visual effects can now be changed from the Settings option in My Screen Recorder. This helps you make smoother screen recordings and ensures better playback.
- Windows Vista Compatibility: My Screen Recorder has been successfully tested on Windows Vista. You can now create screen recordings on Windows Vista operating systems.
- Recover AVI File: If there is a failure during recording, My Screen Recorder can now recover the audio and video that were recorded before the problem occurred.
- Enhanced Speaker Recording: My Screen Recorder now provides an Auto Select option that detects and selects the best audio line while recording the audio from your PC's speakers. You can also select the line manually.
- Windows 64-bit compatibility: My Screen Recorder has been successfully tested on 64-bit Windows XP. You can now create screen recordings on 64-bit Windows XP operating systems.
- Disabling Hardware Acceleration: To get smoother recordings, you can now disable the hardware acceleration from within My Screen Recorder. The original hardware acceleration settings are automatically restored after the recording.
- Retaining Customization: Changes like the resizing and repositioning of different panes including the main window are retained for future sessions. To ensure continuity of work, the last folder is automatically selected when you open My Screen Recorder.
- Saving temporary files: You can now specify a directory for saving temporary files. This allows for a better use of your disk space and longer screen recordings.
- Recording a desktop section: In addition to recording an entire desktop, you can now record only a section of the desktop using Fixed Pan and Rectangle regions. This is especially useful when the recording activity is limited only to a specific region. Usage of these options helps in reducing the file size.
- Folder Shortcut: My Screen Recorder also helps you organize your recordings into Folder Shortcuts for easy management. Now you don’t need to waste time switching between Windows Explorer and My Screen Recorder to organize your screen recordings.
- Preview Options: Now supports 2 modes for preview. The Actual Size mode allows you to view the preview without any distortion. The Fit-to-window mode fits the preview in the space available.
- Preview Zoom: The preview can be zoomed in and zoomed out in Actual Size mode. Scrollable previews let you view the entire video even when it is completely zoomed in.
- Audio Tuning Wizard: This new utility lets you fine tune your audio playback and recording level in 2 simple steps. Just run the audio tuning wizard from the settings menu and follow the instructions for each step.