What's New in Rip DVD Plus?
- Add Effects: Customize your videos by trimming, cropping and by adding effects such as brightness, saturation and much more.
- Compatible with both Windows 8 and Windows 10: RIP DVD Plus fully supports the Windows 8 and Windows 10 Operating System.
- Enhanced Error Handling: Now, Rip DVD Plus can effectively handle errors that occur during the ripping process.
- Multi-Lingual Interface: Program messages, menu items and all text labels can be displayed in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish and Dutch.
- Enhanced DVD Support: DVDs (also called "WebDVDs") are now fully supported and can be ripped and played.
- Rip All Titles to a Single File: Now when ripping multiple titles and chapters, you can combine all the video into a single file.
- Ease of Use: The user interface has been redesigned to make the program even easier to use.
- Play DVD Videos on your Portable Player: Rip DVDs directly to the supported file formats for your personal players from Apple, Cowon, Creative, Microsoft, and more.
- Convert DVD content for Mobile Phones: Now watch and listen to DVD movies and TV shows on your mobile phones, including the Apple iPhone and RIM BlackBerry.
- Watch DVDs on your Game Console: Convert DVDs to view on your Microsoft Xbox or Sony PlayStation Portable.
- Built in DVD Viewer: The DVD viewer built into Rip DVD Plus makes it easy to see the exact results of your current settings, including audio track and subtitles. You can even watch the DVD at the same time you are ripping it. Full-screen playback with easy-to-use controls make Rip DVD Plus a full-featured DVD player.
- Video Frame Capture: Use the built-in player to capture individual video frames from DVD video.