Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
How can I test the app before purchasing it?
Options
PEMARAM  
Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2022 6:37:03 PM(UTC)

I would like to see if this app is suitable for me before I purchase it. Is there a trial version?

thank you for your assistance.
Deskshare-Tech  
Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2022 8:33:28 AM(UTC)
Deskshare-Tech

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
There is no purchase required to use IP Camera Monitor with your IP Cameras. Download and install IP Camera Monitor from the Google Play Store. It will automatically scan your local network and list all of your IP cameras found on your local network. You can add any of the found cameras to IP Camera Monitor and start using them immediately. You can also add a camera manually if it is on the internet or if a camera is not found on your local network. To add a camera manually, you will need the IP address, manufacturer and model number, and the username and password. This video explains how to add a camera to IP Camera Monitor.

I recommend pairing IP Camera Monitor with the desktop app Security Monitor Pro to remotely live-view all the cameras from your home or business. You can also view recordings, photos, and more. Connecting to Security Monitor Pro requires purchasing the app, all other features are available without purchase.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.