Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Creating MP3 music CD's using DVD Author Plus
Options
thebigblubb  
Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 8:54:06 PM(UTC)
thebigblubb

I have some old songs on my PC. I would like to create a MP3 music CD and add all these songs to it. Can I use DVD Author Plus to create a music CD?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 2:00:19 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Yes, you can use DVD Author Plus to create a MP3 music CD. You can create an audio CD using all popular audio formats including MP3, WMA, WAV, ASF, M4A, MP2, FLAC, OGG, RA, and more.

To create an audio disc, click File >> Audio CD. Select a folder containing your old songs. You will see two sections - File Explorer and Audio CD Preview. You can drag the files from the File Explorer folder and drop them in Audio CD Preview. Click Next to copy all files on your CD.

UserPostedImage

Select the recording drive from the Write To dropdown list. You can set the speed at which the data is written on your disc with the Write Speed dropdown list. If you choose a high writing speed, make sure your PC is fast enough to keep up. Once this is done, click Create Audio CD to start the burning process.

UserPostedImage

Once the burning process is finished, all your songs will on the CD. Audio files will appear on the disc in the same order as they appear in the Audio CD Preview.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.