Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Changing the dictation language in Dictation Pro on Windows 10
Options
pviellieux  
Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 8:50:43 PM(UTC)

I have downloaded Dictation Pro from the Microsoft Store. I want to create documents in the Spanish language. But I don’t know how to add that language on my computer. Help would be appreciated.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 12:58:16 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
You can easily dictate in the Spanish language with Dictation Pro. This speech recognition software allows you to dictate in multiple languages.

To dictate in Spanish, the language should be installed on your computer. To install the Spanish language on your PC, select the Start button, then select Settings > Time & Language > Region & Language.

Next, select Add a language and you will be shown all the languages that Windows 10 currently supports. Choose the language as ‘Spanish (Spain)’.

Change your language in Windows

Click 'Next’ and make sure that the Speech option checkbox is selected. Then click ‘Install’ to start downloading the Language Pack and Speech.

Download Windows 10 Language & Speech Pack

Once the language is installed on your PC, open Dictation Pro and go to Menu >> Settings. Select the dictation language as ‘Spanish (Spain)’ and save the settings. Then click ‘Start Dictation’ to create your documents speaking Spanish.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.