Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Accessing cameras from Security Monitor Pro directly from my Android mobile device
Options
saravanan  
Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:26:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am already using Security Monitor Pro on my PC and I have cameras added in my software. I would like to watch these cameras from my mobile device. Is it possible to do this? I appreciate your quick reply.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 2:40:22 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
You can access cameras added in Security Monitor Pro remotely from anywhere using Remote Access. To view the cameras directly on your mobile device, you have to use Security Monitor Pro with an Android app - IP Camera Monitor.

First, you can start by installing an Android mobile app – IP Camera Monitor on your device from the Google Play Store.

To configure settings for remote access, open Security Monitor Pro and click the ‘Remote Access’ icon from the toolbar. Then select an option to ‘Enable Android mobile app access’. Note the ID and password shown on the remote access dialog and click OK to save the settings.

UserPostedImage

Next, open IP Camera Monitor, click Add Camera and select ‘Connect to Security Monitor Pro’. Enter the ID and password from remote access dialog in the login screen and click Connect. You will now see all the connected cameras from Security Monitor Pro on your Android mobile device.

You can remotely control actions such as monitoring, video recording, and capturing a photo. Access recorded media files and event logs directly from your device.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.