Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Transferring files from my PC to any remote PC on my network
Options
icebear  
Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:24:11 PM(UTC)

I am running an institute having more than 10 PCs connected in LAN. I want to transfer files from my PC to other PCs present on the LAN. How to do this using the Auto FTP Manager software? I will appreciate your help.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:48:46 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Auto FTP Manager makes it easy to transfer files between PCs present on the same network.

To transfer files between two PCs, first create a connection profile. Go to File >> New Connection Profile and select options from the dropdown to transfer files between PC folder and Remote PC folder. You can choose the connection profile type as Quick Connect or Automated Profile.

Next, you will see the list of remote PCs present on the network. Select the remote PC from the list or if it is not present in the list then enter the IP address and password of the remote PC where you want to transfer files. You need to know the password shown on Settings screen of remote PC. Next, create the connection profile and finish the settings.

Here, please make sure that the Auto FTP Manager is running and Remote Transfer is enabled on the remote PC. Once the settings are configured, click ‘Test Connection’ to verify the connection settings. Next, create the connection profile and finish the settings.

UserPostedImage

Once the profile is created, you will see the file manager where you can transfer the files between your PC and remote PC connected to the same network.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.